Texas Litigation Firm Representing Clients Across the U.S.
Were you or a loved one involved in a car crash in or near Plano, Texas? If so, you may be entitled to compensation to cover things like medical bills, lost wages, damages to your property, pain and suffering, and more. Work with a Plano TX car accident lawyer to recover the maximum compensation.
Contact the Plano car accident attorneys at Grisham & Kendall today for a free case consultation. We’ve been helping personal injury victims in Texas for over 20 years and have the experience and know-how to help you recover compensation for your personal injury claim.
After a car accident in Plano, TX, you should:
Check to see if anyone is injured. If so, call 911 and try to help.
Make sure the scene is safe. If not, move to safety nearby.
Call the police (if you didn’t already call 911). You’ll want to make sure the police file a Plano TX car accident report or police report. This prevents other people from later changing their stories.
Trade insurance information with the other driver(s).
Contact your insurance company and notify them of the car crash.
Collect evidence. This could include witness statements and photos of the scene and damage (you can likely use your phone to take photos).
Get checked by a doctor, even if you don’t think you were injured. Injuries like whiplash may not show up until days later.
Contact a car accident lawyer Plano TX. An experienced Plano personal injury attorney can help guide you through the legal process and give your claim the best chance to recover compensation.
In Texas, you have two years from your accident to file a personal injury claim. This is known as the statute of limitations. It’s best to work with a car accident attorney as soon as possible, as evidence becomes more difficult to collect
In need of a car accident lawyer in Plano, TX? At Grisham & Kendall, our car accident attorneys will:
– Explain your legal rights and laws related to car accidents and injuries
– Investigate your car accident, compile evidence, and determine who is at fault
– Identify the best legal strategy for your case
– Fight with insurance companies to obtain the best possible settlement offer
– Represent you in court if necessary
There are many different causes of car wrecks. A few include:
– Distracted driving
– Driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI)
– Reckless driving
– Running a red light or stop sign
– Making an illegal turn
– Defective car parts or poorly maintained vehicles
– Bad weather conditions
– Potholes or other roadway hazards
Car accidents can be caused by many different factors. If you’ve been injured in a car wreck, contact the Plano car accident lawyers at Grisham & Kendall to discuss your case and legal options.
You may be entitled to compensation for:
– Medical bills (past and future)
– Property damage
– Lost wages and earnings (if you’re unable to work)
– Pain and suffering
– Loss of enjoyment of life
– Mental anguish
– And more.
Texas is a fault state, which means that the person who caused your car accident is liable for damages. You can seek compensation from their insurance company or, if they’re uninsured or underinsured, from your own insurance company.
After being involved in a car accident, it’s best to work with a Plano car accident attorney on your personal injury claim.
– A personal injury attorney can help you file a claim with your insurance company, giving you the best chance of getting paid what you are due.
– An attorney can investigate your accident, collect evidence, and prove who is at fault.
– A lawyer will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to help you obtain the best possible settlement offer.
– If necessary, an attorney can take your case to court and represent you throughout the legal process.
Grisham & Kendall are experienced car accident lawyers in Plano, TX. We’re here to help you obtain the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Call Us: (214) 308-2027
5910 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206
Call Us: (713) 999-5085
3515 Fannin St.
Houston, TX 77004